Thursday, February 15, 2007

Clip Art Flipping Show

I have this collection of great clip art that used to come with Corel, that I actually own, and I think they even said I had the rights to use them. The clip art that comes with the newer versions is crap of lesser quality.

But for instance there were 787 artistic images of people in various occupations and garb. What are the chances that I would use these things after maybe 10 years. I think I used maybe two.

So a while back I got clever and sequenced them in a flipping movie that I just put up on YouTube to see how it looked. It came out better than I thought it would. Here it is below for your flipping pleasure.


2 comments:

PDQ said...

This is great! I wanted it to go by just a little bit slower, and to have some music with it!

You may have a future in animation.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.